Storm Damage Restoration
At Legacy Restoration, LLC, we help residential and commercial clients recover after severe weather like hurricanes, tornadoes, flash floods, wildfires, and more. If you’ve been left feeling overwhelmed after your property has sustained damage from storms, reach out to our experienced storm damage restoration team! We’re available to help you 24/7.
What Is Storm Damage Restoration
Storm damage restoration involves the restoration of a property to its pre-loss condition following damage caused by storms like hurricanes, tornadoes, and floods. Ice storms also result in damage to property. For our clients in the Great Lakes region, we help restore property damaged by winter weather.
When you call us following one of these events, our knowledgeable team comes out and assesses the damage. We then develop a plan to restore your property to its previous condition. We work with your insurance company and give you the best guidance based on your specific circumstances.
Our Storm Damage Restoration Services
At Legacy Restoration, LLC, we provide the following types of emergency storm damage restoration services.
- Emergency Board-Up and Tarping: We work quickly to secure your property following damage from inclement weather. This includes tarping a leaking roof and boarding up compromised windows and doors.
- Water Damage Restoration: Once the property is secure, the next step is to use our specialized drying equipment and techniques to dry your property out. Whether you experience water intrusion from floodwaters or rain through a leaky roof, we’ve got you covered!
- Mold Remediation: If mold growth occurs as a result of your water damage, we have the equipment and expertise to remove the mold and prevent future microbial growth.
- Contents Restoration: Any contents like furniture, desks, clothing, etc. will be assessed for damage and, in some cases, will be salvaged and restored to their original condition. If necessary, we provide secure offsite storage of your contents until the restoration project is complete.
- Reconstruction: The final phase is reconstruction. This is more colloquially known as the “put back.” Any materials like flooring, drywall, baseboards, insulation, cabinets, etc. that had to be removed during the mitigation or remediation stages are replaced through reconstruction services.
Why Choose Legacy Restoration for Your Storm Damage Needs?
We’re committed to providing top-notch services. When you call us, you get the following.
- Experience: 75 years of combined experience working all across the United States on residential and commercial properties damaged by severe weather.
- Quality Service: We use the latest equipment and industry best practices to quickly and efficiently restore your property. We educate and communicate with you throughout the entire restoration process.
- Rapid Response: With locations across Florida and partners across the United States, we rapidly respond to emergency storm damage events. We offer this urgency 24/7, 365 days per year. We’re only a phone call away!
- Customer Satisfaction: Last, but certainly not least, our goal is to EXCEED your expectations and leave you satisfied despite being in a stressful and unfortunate situation.
Reach Out to Us for Storm Damage Restoration Services
If your residential or commercial property has been impacted by storm damage, we’re at the ready to respond 24/7.
We service the Southeastern, Southwestern, and Great Lakes regions of the United States. Call us today at (888) 249-5867 if you need emergency storm damage restoration services!