Get In Touch With Us About Your Mold Removal Needs Today!
Mold Remediation Services
Mold is common, especially if you live in the Southeastern United States in areas like Florida. If you suspect that you have mold in your home or business, it’s important that you contact a professional mold remediation company immediately. You should never try to handle a mold problem on your own.
What Are Some Potential Signs That You Have Mold?
Besides visible mold growth, there are other signs to look for if you suspect you have mold. These other potential signs include the following.
- Frequent coughing or sneezing
- Respiratory issues
- Recurring headaches
- Chronic fatigue
- Prolonged health issues
- And more…
These signs aren’t certain indicators that you have a mold issue. However, it’s important to understand that just because you don’t “see” mold, it doesn’t mean that you don’t have a mold issue. Everyone responds to the presence of mold differently. Some people are highly allergic, while others are not.
Mold is present in every indoor environment in various concentrations. These indoor concentrations should closely match those found in the outdoor surrounding environment. When the indoor levels begin to get out of control, this is when you start to experience issues.Get In Touch
Our Mold Remediation Services
There are a few steps in the process of mold remediation. These steps include the following.
- Mold Inspection: Depending on the state, this may be required to be done by an Industrial Hygienist. The goal in this stage of the process is to test the indoor environment and determine what types of mold are present, what areas of the property are affected, what potential moisture sources are contributing to the problem, and at what concentrations mold is present.
- Mold Removal: Once a protocol is written following testing, the next step is to safely and methodically remove the mold from the property. We use specialized equipment and processes to remove the mold. Sometimes, this requires the removal of affected materials like flooring, drywall, insulation, cabinetry, etc. We utilize eco-friendly and non-toxic methods to remove mold and treat the property with preventative products.
- Mold Prevention: We ensure that your mold isn’t going to come back by applying antimicrobial products to previously affected areas. These products are safe for your family and pets.
- Restoration: Once the remediation is complete, we restore the property to its pre-loss condition. Any materials that had to be removed like drywall, baseboard, cabinets, etc., are replaced.
Legacy Restoration Is Your Mold Remediation Expert
If you suspect mold at your property, it’s important that you call a mold remediation professional right away. Our experienced team will come out, assess your property, educate you on the best next steps, and get your property back on the road to health.
Reach out to us today at (888) 249-5867 to schedule a consultation!